on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Betty Boop fanart

Betty Boop picture for The Autumn Society of Philadelphia's upcoming "Golden Age of Comics and Animation" art show.


patrick said...

Gotta love 30's cartoons! Looks hilarious so far.

(off topic: you should do a caricature of Ahmadinejad)

Pedro Vargas said...

Wow, love it! It's looking great so far! Is the mini ghost that's going through the keyhole have a skeleton key in his hand?

Dude, it's looking really great!

Hammerson said...

Patrick, Pedro: thanks! It's almost finished. I actually completed it during the weekend, but that last update was quite rushed, and since the deadline has been extended for another week, I decided to work little bit more on final parts of the picture.

Pedro: yes, that's a skeleton key. Kinda appropriate, isn't it :)

Patrick: Interesting idea, but I don't think I'll do it now.

glimbit said...

Excellent piece and an inspiration for me for a rubber-hose pic I'm considering. You've got amazing talent!

Zoran Taylor said...

You're from Split? No shit, my Dad's from Zagreb!

And that drawing kicks ass!

Hammerson said...

>>You're from Split? No shit, my Dad's from Zagreb!

And that drawing kicks ass!<<

Hey, it's a small world :)
Yeah, I was born in Split, Croatia (still living there). I guessed from your name that you must have some origins from here.
Thanks, I'm glad that you liked the drawing.

Zoran Taylor said...

And you still live there - So you must be a quick study, because your english is so strong I'd swear you had been living in the UK or North America for most of your life!