They're going to kill me for this...

on Sunday, April 20, 2008
These two charming young ladies are friends and colleagues from the movie-making class that I'm attending since early February. They are waiting for these portraits, to be sure whether they're going to kill me slowly, or just mutilate me in the most painful way :)

Next month, we're all together going to shoot a five minute live action film, about the drinking contest on the graveyard, interrupted by a bunch of hungry zombies. Probably not an Oscar-nomination material, but lot of fun neverthenless. I'll keep you updated on a progress.



2 comments:

Sean Worsham said...

I'd be honored if I were them. Glad to see you're posting again!

Hammerson said...

> I'd be honored if I were them.

One of them is thrilled, and the other wants my head impaled upon a stick :)

> Glad to see you're posting again!

Thanks! Not sure if these updates are going to be very regular. I will add a drawing or two on this post, later. Also there will be another post, this Sunday.