Remixed and remastered - part 2

on Sunday, March 09, 2008
I made several caricatures lately, but none of them satisfied my (high) standards of quality, so I won't show them! :)
Instead, here are two old caricatures - remixed, remastered and repackaged in the shiny new special edition. Caricatures were originally made in black & white and posted here last July. These are the new color versions I did quickly, just for fun and training in Photoshop. I think they're greatly improved over the original. The subject doesn't need (or deserve) any special presentation:

paris hilton caricature

paris hilton & tom cruise caricature

Note: the second picture is pure fiction. I was just trying to think up an extremely revolting celebrity couple, that fortunately doesn't exist in reality (otherwise the world would collapse...) If you need to see more of these two persons, check out this old post from 2006

3 comments:

Sean Worsham said...

HAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHA!!! I love your depiction of Paris and Tom!!! I am totally not into today's celebrities compared to the pre 80's ones.

While people like Jack Black and Kyle Gass are my favorites of today, a lot of the other celebs today are like watching freak shows with tude. These days just suck. But hey, fodder for good charicatures eh?

Booo Tooons Ltd. said...

Say, is that moon a caricature of Eddie? If not, it could be!

I love these caricatures... almost as much as the originals, but I like the Photoshop coloring.

- trevor.

Booo Tooons Ltd. said...

Hey Sean,

Ever hear what George Carlin says about freaks?

"When you're born on this planet, you're given a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you're given a front row seat!"

- trevor.