Surprise, surprise!

on Sunday, February 10, 2008
Be careful when you slice your birthday cake. It might contain a special magic ingredient - a birthday cake fairy :)



That's a birthday card for my friend Sean. I originally made it in color, but something didn't look right in that version. It was a first time after many months that I wasn't really able to hit the right color scheme. So, I tried with the sepiatone version, and the picture finally made sense. In fact, it increased the weird and surreal atmosphere.
So, here's to you Sean. And many happy returns!

3 comments:

Sean Worsham said...

Many thanks Hammmerson! I really appreciate this a lot and for that I can't thank you enough for being a friend to me. This is the best present I ever recieved on my birthday and for that I am eternally grateful to your thoughtful gift as no one has ever drawn a charicature of me ever. :) I wish you the best for years to come! :D

Sean Worsham said...

Your Pal,

-Sean

Hammerson said...

Thank you so much!!!