It was (not) a very good year...

on Friday, December 28, 2007
I guess this would be my last blog update in 2007, so let's finish off this weird year on a high note:



2007. was difficult and unusually stressful for me, but I'd prefer to remember it for the few really good things that happened. Also, I'd like to think that I made a gradual and definite improvement and progress with my artwork during the last 12 months. And while all those crappy New Year resolutions are usually broken and forgotten within first two weeks, I have intention to stick with few resolutions of my own.

So, to all the visitors of HammersonLand, especially the regular ones and those who are commenting:
I wish you a very happy, prosperous and successful New Year!
See ya in 2008! :)

7 comments:

Mimi Cortazar said...

Sve naj naj u Novoj Godini od
www.inventura-art.com

Hammerson said...

Hvala, i tebi takodjer! I zahvaljujem na izvrsnom linku.

Pedro Vargas said...

Happy New Year, Hammerson! Awesome drawing! I also think you've improved alot with your work and no worries with how things have gotten for you in 2007. You've got a new year ahead of ya! So make the best of it by kicking some more ass with your awesome cartoons!

Arschblog said...

I hope 2008 will be a great year for us! I like what's happening in 2007 but there were lots of things that made me really sad.:/

I wish you a great new year and that you have lots of fun and success and keep drawing cool pictures!!!:D

Katie said...

Happy new year!! Sorry to hear 2007 wasn't the best...at least the art was great! 2008 will be better! :D

Hammerson said...

Pedro, Steffi, Katie: many thanks and best wishes to all of you! I wish you all a fantastic and successful new year!

>> keep drawing cool pictures!!!:D

I will :)

Sean Worsham said...

I'm sorry to hear that 2007 was sad for you. But you at least gained a lot of friends who truly care for you. That to me is far more valuable than anything out there in the world no matter what. ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!!! XD You rock Hammerson and you have a heart to match.