Teleportation trouble

on Thursday, November 15, 2007
Again, an old comic strip. The original version was made back in 1997, and it looked crappy. This slightly less crappy version is a remake from almost five years ago. The color is brand new. It's a funny story... I still like it.
Click on the picture to see the original version in Croatian, or click HERE to read the comic in English.



The inevitable questions: who are these two people? Are they real? Was that a real-life incident that actually happened? Can anybody sell me a functional teleportation system in good condition? What does the mysterious acronym BZB means? You'll find out one day. Good night...

2 comments:

Duck Dodgers said...

Dragan,
just want to say that your site is one of the best on the web. It sems that every day your drawings become more funny.
Your Kali caricature as well as the Halloween picture were perfect!

I consider an honor that you call me "friend". You are a real artist!

Hammerson said...

I'm speechless and don't know how to respond, except with one big THANK YOU!!!!! I'll do my best to make the pictures even better and funnier in the future.