Do I Look Like a F*ckin' Clown?!?

on Thursday, October 11, 2007
"What do ya mean, funny? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Here's a Joe Pesci caricature for a friend who's a big fan of this terrific actor:



Hey, I just realized this is my 99-th post. What kind of thing should I do to amuse you or make you laugh in the next post? Any special requests or desires? Let's hear those four or five people who are still commenting here :)

4 comments:

Pat McMicheal said...

4 OR 5 PEOPLE still commenting? NOW you sound like ME! heh heh.
I would love to see you draw Chris Farley!!! I sure miss him after the fat bastard over-dosed on drugs! Damn, was he funny!

I love Joe Pesci too!!! He is from my home state of New Jersey!!! Great caricature Buddy!

Hammerson said...

Chris Farley... that's a good idea. I never attempted to draw him before, and I will try soon, but probably not for the next post.
Thanks for the comment.

>> NOW you sound like ME!

I knew you'd say that :))

Jorge Garrido said...

How about a caricature of Henry Fonda?

Hammerson said...

Great suggestion, Jorge. I was already considering to draw him as a mean son of a bitch from "Once Upon a Time in the West", and I can also try to make a more classic and heroic version of him. I won't do it right now, but it's in the plan for some future post.