Crimes of Paris

on Thursday, July 12, 2007
You're not the girl next door or a girl from France...



Ugh, I don't like this drawing very much. There are some mistakes, and drawing looks squashed and odd in this scanned version (it's much better in original). I really wanted to make a killer caricature of PH, but I feel rather bad and exhausted today, so the result ain't what it could have been. Some of you may like it though, so here it is. Maybe I'll fix this drawing when I have more time... or maybe I'll just leave it alone and make some new stuff (as usually happens).

Hey, do you want to see the funniest Paris Hilton photo ever?



Unfortunately, it's fake :) Don't know who made it. Only those of you who recognize the album cover will get the joke.

3 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Her nose is a cock!

Next time I draw her- it will be dribbling. I think that should become a trend. Feel free to make her weiner tip spew.

Hammerson said...

>> Her nose is a cock! <<

Yes it is! How inconvenient :)

>>Next time I draw her- it will be dribbling. I think that should become a trend. Feel free to make her weiner tip spew. <<

HAHAHA... I want to see your drawing first. However, this inspired me to do another Paris picture, with a special guest (also cock-nosed). You'll see it on Tuesday.

Trevour said...

Come on, we all know Paris is all about the Trout Mask. Wasn't that the whole inspiration behind her smashing solo album? :-)