Marlo

on Friday, June 29, 2007
The Queen of Caricature, Marlo Meekins is back! After several months of hiatus, her blog is active again and regularly updated. If you don't know who Marlo Meekins is, shame on you! Check out her blog , she's one of the most talented young cartoonists and caricaturists of the recent years. Her work is very loose and spontaneous but also at the same time technically perfect, with amazing line quality and sense of design.

This drawing is of course not BY Marlo Meekins. It is my attempt to make a caricature OF Marlo Meekins.

5 comments:

Marlo Meekins said...

ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
hah

Marlo Meekins said...

This is a great drawing, i cracked up!! the bangs are awesome, but the eraser man is adorable..... thanks for the plug! i hope people start visiting my blog again. Yes it is reborn, i took a little break from updating but i never stopped drawing so i have tons of work to show off.

thanks again for the plug and the funny drawing!!!

Jorge Garrido said...

NICE!

It looks like the pencil has a nose boner for Marlo. I bet all pencils wish to be molested by her.

Arschblog said...

I like how you draw Marlo! You did a fantastic job!:)
And I love how you draw the long eye lashes and the cute pencil!XD

Hammerson said...

Marlo, THANKS! I'm really happy that you like it. Your blog is one of the best, and it has always been a great source of inspiration,

Jorge, Steffi: thanks a lot!

>> I bet all pencils wish to be molested by her. <<

:-)))) Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind. It's the ultimate achievement in the life of a pencil.