Hammerson will destroy your pretty face!

on Friday, June 08, 2007
I was hired seven days ago to draw a large format caricature that will serve as a wedding present. Two guys (the best men on tomorrow's wedding) ordered the picture for their friend, and this is the result. It's a photo, because the drawing couldn't be properly scanned due to the size. The quality of photo is not great and lot of subtle details and shadings are gone, but you'll get the idea. The original picture also contains text and some additional drawings in the speech bubble, not present in this photo.



Everybody depicted seems to be very happy with the picture, and nobody tried to physically attack me because of the caricature treatment. The picture turned out fine, though I can find plenty of mistakes and details that bother me (as usual).

So, does anybody else wants their faces or the faces of their dearest, mutilated and destroyed on paper? Do you want an exclusive present for weddings, birthdays, funerals, and other happy occasions? If so, then contact me by e-mail to arrange all the details and conditions. You won't be sorrry...

2 comments:

Jorge Garrido said...

So how shall I pay you for my brutiful pitcher?

Hammerson said...

You mean the much celebrated portrait of Jorge? I think 1.000.000 $ would be fair price for such masterpiece. Yes, I'm a greedy capitalist bastard
:-)))